To our valued customers and partners;
Here at KELCOM Wireless, we have been monitoring the COVID-19 situation and following safety recommendations by our local health units, the government, and our carrier partner TELUS.
We understand that your TELUS and Koodo communications services are important to you and your businesses, and staying connected is now more important than ever. For this reason, we are making some adjustments to how our services operate moving forward.
• See our LOCATIONS page for updated hours.
The Windsor-Essex County Health Unit has issued a class order effective June 26, making face masks mandatory at commercial establishments. This order requires all owners/operators of a commercial establishment in Windsor-Essex to prohibit the entry of any person who is not wearing a face covering. The order applies to any customer, patron, employee or visitor who enters a commercial establishment, including our KELCOM and FM Communications showrooms.
(As outlined by the WECHU) A person shall be exempt from wearing a face covering on the premises if:
• The Person is a child under the age of two years; or a child under the age of 5 years either chronologically or developmentally and he or she refuses to wear a face covering and cannot be persuaded to do so by their caregiver;
• Wearing a Face Covering would inhibit the Person’s ability to breathe in any way. For any other medical reason, the Person cannot safely wear a Face Covering such as, but not limited to, respiratory disease, cognitive difficulties or difficulties in hearing or processing information.
• For any religious reason, the Person cannot wear a face covering, or cannot do a face covering in a manner that would properly control source
A Face Covering means a medical mask or a non-medical mask or other face coverings such as a bandana, a scarf or cloth (including hijab and niqab) that covers the mouth, and nose ensuring a barrier that limits the community transmission.
For full details, please see the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit issued order HERE.
• If you have scheduled an appointment, please call the local store to let the team know you have arrived. Visit our LOCATIONS page for store contact info.
• If you are walking in for service without a scheduled appointment, please wait in line and the next available team member will greet you at the door. Please note the door may be locked depending on how many customers are in store to adhere to social distancing rules.
• Please wear a face covering and sanitize your hands when entering the store.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through this uncertain time.
Thank you for your cooperation, and please stay safe! - KELCOM Wireless
Kelcom Wireless is here to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and create an effective wireless solution for your home or business needs.